World Wide Flora and Fauna in Amateur Radio
The WWFF program wants to draw attention to the importance of protecting nature, flora and fauna. In this spirit amateur radio operators set up and operate their radio stations from designated nature parks and protected nature areas – generating attention for these areas whilst giving the ham radio community an interesting activity to contact. WWFF is an international and non-commercial program run by the National coordinators of a large number of national Flora and Fauna programs.
Organization of the WWFF program
The WWFF Committee is comprised of up to 9 elected officials and 6 ex-officio members.
- Paul VK5PAS (Chairperson)
- Danny ON4VT (Deputy Chairperson)
- Lars PH0NO (Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continental Representatives
- AF representative – position vacant
- AS representative – Nobi JA1JCF
- EU representative – Jakob OZ7AEI
- NA representative – Jeff KB3ZUK
- OC representative – Peter VK3ZPF (also WWFF Rules Revision Manager)
- SA representative – position vacant
- Pit YO3JW (Awards Manager)
- Luciano I5FLN (Directory Manager)
- Manfred DF6EX (Log Manager)
- Andrew M0YMA (Logsearch Administrator)
- Danny ON4VT (PR & Webmaster) PR@wwff.co
Outside of the Committee a lot of volunteers are doing their very best to make WWFF a wonderful program.
-All country-coordinators, log managers and award managers
–ON5SWA for managing the WWFF AGENDA
–OK2APY for managing the WWFFMAP
–DL4MFM (GMA) Creator of WWFFWATCH, SmartWWFF and WWFFMAP
-All ACTIVATORS and HUNTERS
Please do not email WWFF for support issues! We have a 24/7 HelpDesk running at the WWFF FORUM. Please post your issues there in a new topic!